Flying friends


Hello again! In this entry I’ll like to share with you, and incredible organization I discovered this past weekend, it is called “Bringing Back the Bee” which its main goal is to increase the number of bee populations by an average of 25% over the next three years.

Resultado de imagen para bees gifs

I know that some of you have already thought “How boring” or “What do I care about bees?” but, believe it or not, they are an indispensable part of the ecosystem, even more here in Puerto Vallarta and Why is so? Well, it is because they are the only pollinators of avocado trees plus are really helpful in the blossom of mango trees as well; and as you must know those two fruits are significant in the region. So if these chubby insects cease to exist we might find ourselves before starvation due the number of crops that would disappear.



After that input, let´s return to the purpose of the text, I already told you about the organisms aim and if it is not for you it´s ok but, if it indeed caught your eye I´ll share the good news: They are looking for new members! By sending an application letter you could do a part-time work with them and contribute to the cause, in your application besides the personal information you just have to answer three simple questions; in order to lend you a hand I have attached my own letter, hope it helps in your process.


1-      Why are you interested in our project?

a.       Because I think it is already time to act and bring down this problem, bees have never been as important as they are now with all the climate change and the pollution damaging the earth, and with these issues just getting worse as time passes, these invertebrates might be one of our last chances to keep alive the flora. I see the campaign as my opportunity to make a difference and demonstrate that every being matters.

2-      What skills can you bring to our project?

a.       As a biotechnologist I have plenty knowledge in such topics, and one of the strong points in my career is to innovate and come up with new inventions that improve not only human lives, but also the quality of the environment; I could be part of the creative team and work side by side with the other professionals to make our vision more reality and not a dream.

3-      What Relevant work experience do you have?

a.       I have worked with many enterprises both national and international such as Biogen Idec Inc. and PISA, where I assist to create new vaccines and procedures to cure genetic and tissue diseases; even though my focused has always been human health my formation allows me to work with any kind of live system and design secure alternatives to improve their life quality.


If you have decided to join I congratulate you, we´ll make a difference don´t forget this is our only planet and that it´s our duty to look after it as it looks after us.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog